New shinies! Racial age/height/weight statistics, deities, and other stuff.
- Age, Height, Weight statistics for all the races, located here, created by NapazTrix.
- Added 20-30 alternate racial traits for the core races.
- Chocobo Knight: Added a Rainbow Chocobo advancement at 20th level.
- Cleric: Added Domains and Favored Weapons to the Deific Orders.
- Freelancer: Renamed Character Points to Job Points (JP). Stamina Pools are now worth 10 JP.
- Sword Saint: Stamina Pools now grant a new ability: By spending 5 stamina points, the sword saint can do one of the following: Increase his speed by 10 feet for 1 round, or Delay and suppress his fatigue or exhaustion for 1 round, or Increase one saving throw by +1 for 1 round. Each of these powers is activated as a swift action. All archetypes with stamina pools now get this ability and also replace an ability that it didn’t before.
- Turk: Changed morale bonus to competence bonus for assignments.
- Archon (Holy Knight archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces shared defense.
- Azure Dragoon (Dragoon archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces steadfast pike.
- Battlefield Minstrel (Archer archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces hawkeye.
- Battlerager (Beastmaster archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces empathic link.
- Foebreaker (Knight archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces stand firm.
- Hawkeye (Archer archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces hawkeye gained at 2nd level.
- Hermetic (Chemist archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces a discovery gained at 2nd level.
- Lancer (Dragoon archetype): Lancer’s Charge now replaces steadfast pike instead of armor training.
- Monsterkin (Freelancer archetype): Added Medium evolution. Changed level requirement of Huge evolution from 20th level to 15th level. Renamed Character Points to Job Points (JP).
- Mystic Knight (Red Mage archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces quick learner (minor) gained at 2nd level.
- Nightblade (Ninja archetype): Renamed to Nightshade.
- Nightshade (Ninja archetype): Renamed to Nightblade. And stamina pool now replaces poison use.
- Reaver (Dark Knight archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces shared offense.
- Rogue (Thief archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces mark.
- Rune Fencer (new Fencer archetype): The art of inscribing runes on one’s self has been lost in the ages. These swordsmen embrace this art. Through training their constitution, they are able to inscribe runes on themselves to give them an elemental edge in battle. This allows strikes to hit with various elements and allows them to shrug off outside attacks from the elements.
- Rune Knight (Holy Knight archetype): Changed Scribe Runes once again, back to 4th level, replacing nimbus of light.
- Squire (Fighter archetype): Stamina Pool now replaces overhand chop gained at 3rd level.
- Added a slew of Deities (Greater Gods, Old Gods, New Gods, and Astrals) with extended information. Created by NapazTrix.