Added a few racial archetypes for a few races lacking one.
- Goblin: Added a racial Chemist archetype (Fire Bomber) and 3 Racial Feats (Burn! Burn! Burn!, Fire Tamer, and Flame Heart).
- Guado: Added/modified a Cleric archetype (Exorcist) into a racial archetype.
- Hypello: Added/modified a Thief archetype (Merchant) into a racial archetype.
- Orc: Added a racial Beastmaster archetype (Hateful Rager).
- Sylph: Added a racial White Mage archetype (Wind Listener).
- Beastmaster: Added 2 new rage powers (Come and Get Me and Overbearing Advance).
- Black Belt: Can now wear light armor, if they want to lose the AC bonus. /shrug
- Dragoon: Made a slight change to Sweeping Fend. Added two new Acrobatic Talents: Ready Pike and Trip Toss.
- Gambler: Made a slight change to Gil Toss. Added Gil Rain ability at 10th level and Skew Favor at 18th level.
- Geomancer: Added Armored Mage (light) ability at 3rd level.
- Ninja: Can now wear light armor, if they want to lose the AC bonus. /shrug
- Dragon Knight (Dragoon archetype): Added a 20th-Level Advancement for Dragon Companion as well as added Dragon Senses to all advancements.
- Fire Bomber (Goblin Chemist archetype): Fire bombers are exceptionally good at using bombs to burn creatures and blow things up, but are not quite as good at creating other types of bombs.
- Hateful Rager (Orc Beastmaster archetype): From a young age, many orcs are treated cruelly, bullied, ridiculed, and made outcasts. While some hide their shame, others foster a deep, burning hatred that they channel into a raw fury and unleash against their enemies.
- Merchant (Hypello Thief archetype): Made some changes, added a few abilities (Gil Toss, Gil Rain, Bargain, Fence, Appraising Eye, and Master Merchant).
- Wind Listener (Sylph White Mage archetype): The wind listener takes a sylph’s natural curiosity to the extreme, enhancing her natural skill at subterfuge and eavesdropping with potent magic.
- Wrestler (Black Belt archetype): Replaced Reverse Grappler feat with Grabbing Style feat.
- Sub Job Limitation added: Class features that two classes share (such as uncanny dodge) accrue at the rate of the faster class.