|Weapon||Damage||Critical||Damage Type||Range Increment||Rate of Fire||Capacity||Size||Weight||Cost|
|A3X Dragon Flame-Thrower||4d6||20||Fire||—||1||20 int.||Large||75 lb.||2,750 gil|
|Avenger Electro-Scimitar||varies¹||18-20||S + Lightning||—||—||—||varies¹||—||varies¹|
|LK8 Armor-Piercing Pike||varies¹||19-20/x3||P||—||—||—||varies¹||—||varies¹|
|LT-5 Longshot Mass Driver||15d6||16-20||B+P||120 ft.||1||10 box||Huge||90 lb.||6,500 gil|
|M-300 Rhino Mass Cannon||8d12||20||B+P||100 ft.||1||—||Huge||65 lb.||27,500 gil|
|M-53 Firestar Rocket Launcher||10d6||15-20||—||—||1||6 int.||Huge||35 lb.||6,500 gil|
|M-55 Crud Rocket Launcher||10d6||15-20||S||—||1||6 int.||Huge||35 lb.||6,500 gil|
|M-70 EMP Rocket Launcher||10d6²||15-20||—||—||1||6 int.||Huge||35 lb.||15,000 gil|
|M-75 Cricket Rocket Launcher||10d6²||15-20||—||—||1||6 int.||Huge||35 lb.||9,000 gil|
|M-87 Talon Missile Launcher||15d6||15-20||—||—||1||4 int.||Huge||20 lb.||5,000 gil|
|M-9 Barrage Chaingun||5d6||18-20||B+P||60 ft.||1, A||belt||Huge||100 lb.||2,750 gil|
|PS-15 Panther Claws||varies¹||19-20||S||—||—||—||varies¹||—||varies¹|
|PS-25 Tiger Claws||varies¹||19-20||S||—||—||—||varies¹||—||varies¹|
|T-95 Cavalcade Chaingun||7d6||15-20||B+P||60 ft.||1, A||belt||Huge||80 lb.||3,500 gil|
|Thunderbolt Shock Rod||varies¹||20||B + Lightning||—||—||—||varies¹||—||varies¹|
|Warpath Recoilless Rifle||10d6||16-20||B+P||40 ft.||1, A||20 box||Huge||50 lb.||3,500 gil|
|XJ-A Python Electro-Whip||varies¹||20||Lightning||—||—||—||varies¹||—||varies¹|
²: See the weapon's description for collateral effects to crew and passengers.
Damage: The damage the weapon deals on a successful hit.
Critical: The threat range for a critical hit.
Damage Type: Ranged weapon damage is classified as Piercing (P).
Range: Modern firearm attacks are against the target’s touch AC for the first 5 range increments and have a full 10 range increments.
Rate of Fire: How many rounds the firearm fires per round.
- Single Shot (1): This is a single shot per each attack granted by the PC’s Base Attack Bonus.
- Semi-Automatic (S): As part of a full-attack action, you can fire one additional time this round at the cost of all your attack rolls taking a –2 penalty.
- Burst Fire (B): As a standard action, the character fires 3 – 10 rounds. On a successful attack, the first round will hit and for every 5 points above the target’s Armor Class, the character gains an additional hit.
- Automatic Fire (A): Automatic is a full round action and a character can fire in a cone (see below). All individuals within the cone (30′) are targets and each must be rolled separately, with a modifier of -4. In addition, targets are unable to use any concealment abilities. Machine guns only have autofire settings and can’t normally fire single shots. These weapons can fire as cone (60′) attack, each with a -4 to hit. If there is only one target aimed at, as a full round action on a successful attack, the first round will hit and for every 5 points above the targets Armor Class the character gains an additional hit.
- Note: A critical hit or sneak attack damage is only applied to the first bullet-strike, regardless of how many rounds end up hitting the target.
Capacity: The weapon’s magazine capacity and type are given in this column.
- Box: A box magazine is any type of magazine that can be removed and reloaded separately from the weapon.
- Cylinder (cyl): A revolver keeps its ammunition in a cylinder.
- Internal (int): Some weapons keep their ammunition in an internal space, which must be loaded by hand.
- Belt Feed (belt): Machine guns use linked ammunition.
Size: A Small or smaller weapon is considered a light weapon. A Medium-size or smaller weapon can be used one-handed or two-handed. A Large weapon requires two hands. A Huge weapon requires two hands and a bipod or other mount.
Weight: This column gives the weapon’s weight when fully loaded.
Cost: This is the purchase cost to acquire the weapon.