Lots of little changes to make the people happy. o7
- Several races have updated dark/holy knight favor class bonus changes.
- Chemist (Base Class): Made slight changes to Craft Alchemical Item and Item Lore abilities based on suggestions from Manly Man and Luci from Discord.
- Dark Knight (Base Class): Major revision. Removed alignment restrictions, removed alignment-related abilities, melded the Abyssal Knight archetype into the revised Dark Knight class.
- Holy Knight (Base Class): Major revision. Removed alignment restrictions, removed alignment-related abilities, melded the Paladin archetype into the revised Holy Knight class.
- Monk (Core Class): Combo Finishers moved from 3rd to 1st level.Added Suplex to the list of Combo Finishers. Fix up any Combo Finishers that affects all creatures to affecting enemies only.
- Samurai (Hybrid): Bushidos moved from 3rd to 1st level. Fix up any Bushidos that affects all creatures to affecting enemies only.
- Sword Saint (Hybrid Class): Vanguard Talent Tree now indicates only melee attacks/weapons.
- Abyssal Knight (Dark Knight archetype): Was removed and consumed by the new dark knight class.
- Black Knight (new-ish Dark Knight archetype): Old dark knight converted into an archetype.
- Battlerager (Beastmaster archetype): Added Unrelenting Endurance ability to replace Improved Empathic Link, as per Ionus‘s suggestion from Discord.
- Blademaster (Sword Saint archetype): Fix up any Combo Finishers that affects all creatures to affecting enemies only.
- Chaos Knight (Dark Knight archetype): Removed Beacon of Chaos.
- Dark Swordsman (Dark Knight archetype): Moved Dark Pool from 3rd to 1st level and Dark Sword Talents from 4th to 2nd level, gaining every two levels thereafter.
- Death Knight (Dark Knight archetype): Added an alignment restriction.
- Druid (Beastmaster archetype): Replaced One with the Wild ability for Geostep. Added Armored Mage ability (5th), replacing Beastmaster Tactics and Teamwork Feats.
- Face Stealer (new Illusionist archetype): Among practitioners and adepts in the ways of illusion, there are those who specialize in the art of disguise to a degree unmatched by many. Developing their talents for impersonation and deception, face stealers are often shadowy agents of espionage and social trickery. Trust is a luxury many can ill afford, and the face stealer has a hidden monopoly on the market. Created by Virgil from Discord and the Forums.
- Fell/Temple Knight (Dark/Holy Knight archetypes): Added more clarification to their spellcasting and added Armored Mage ability to each.
- Holy Swordsman (Holy Knight archetype): Moved Holy Pool from 3rd to 1st level and Holy Sword Talents from 4th to 2nd level, gaining every two levels thereafter.
- Kaiser (Geomancer archetype): Replaced Geocache LB with Avatar Protection LB.
- Monk of the Wild (Monk archetype): Martial Arts Style Mastery moved from 3rd to 1st level. Added Greater Rage, Tireless Rage, and Mighty Rage.
- Morpher (Blue Mage archetype): Drastically changed the Morph ability, removed Improved Morph and Superior Morph.
- Paladin (Holy Knight archetype): Was removed and consumed by the new holy knight class.
- Parivir (Samurai archetype): Swordmanship Techniques moved from 3rd to 1st level.
- Redeemer (Qu Holy Knight archetype): Changed wording on Merciful Smite. Moved Pact of Peace to 6th level.
- Rune Knight (Holy Knight archetype): Moved Scribe Rune from 4th to 5th level. Moved Rune Eruption from 14th to 13th level.
- Scaled Fist (Au Ra Monk archetype): Draconic Mettle now scales by level.
- Shadowrager (new Dark Knight archetype): While nearly all dark knights weaponize their malice, none can do so quite like the shadowrager. Just beneath their skin lies a burning hatred that comes out in a glorious display of wrath, with which they lay their enemies flat. Created by Manly Man from Discord.
- Stonelord (Dwarf Holy Knight archetype): Moved Phase Strike from 12th to 13th level and moved Mobile Defense from 19th to 17th level.
- Warrior Monk (Samurai archetype): Replacement Bushido moved from 3rd to 1st level.
- White Knight (new-ish Holy Knight archetype): Old holy knight converted into an archetype.
- Black Mage spells: Added Gloom and Gloom II.
- Blue Magic Spells: Added the following spells: Bedazzle, Big Wave, Calcifying Ray, Glare, Hundred Needles, Inferno, Maelstorm, Samba de Flan, Snowpit, Ten Needles, Twister. Emerald Blast and Ruby Fire were moved to 8th level. Poison Needles reduced to 2d4 damage. Multicast (1/2/3) changed from ranged touch to unerring missiles. Inertial Barrier (1/2/3) changed from negating physical damage to granting damage reduction.
- Necromancer spells: Added Gloom and Gloom II.
- White Mage spells: Added Bright and Bright II.
- Body Fuel feat: Changed ability damage to ability burn and made it a swift action to use. To compensate for the nerf, I added Mind Over Body feat.
- Added a couple of Blitzball feats under Combat Feats.
- Elemental Focus, Greater Elemental Focus, Elemental Penetration, Greater Elemental Penetration feats: Now grants a bonus to a specific element while inducing a penalty to all other elements, but stacks with Spell Focus/Spell Penetration feats.
- Added a slew of Reserve feats: Acidic Splatter, Aquatic Breath, Borne Aloft, Clutch of Earth, Drowning Glance, Face-Changer, Fiery Burst, Hurricane Breath, Shadow Veil, Storm Bolt, Summon Elemental, Sunlight Eyes, and Winter’s Blast. Possibly more to come.
- Alisaie – Iconic Red Mage added. Created by Luphey from Discord.
- Blitzball and Spiked Blitzball weapons added to the Weapons list, courtesy of NapazTrix from Discord.