A Bomb is a being often composed of the elements or even pure arcane energy itself that possesses inherent levitation and explosive qualities. They are distinctly related to the elementals.
A Bomb has the following features.
• Immunity to bleed, paralysis, poison, and sleep effects.
• Because it has a somewhat shifting anatomy, it has light fortification (25% chance to negate) against critical hits and sneak attack.
• Proficient with natural weapons only.
• Bombs do not breathe, eat, or sleep.
• Possesses the Float special ability, and Self-Destruct Extraordinary Ability (See Below).
Every bomb has the Float (always floating 5 feet into the air) status effect continuously unless unconscious or dead. This effect cannot be dispelled.
After each successful physical attack made against a bomb, the bomb increases in size by 1-ft. in diameter (the bomb increases Strength by 2 per physical attack, size increase lasts for 1d6+4 rounds); after the 3rd successful physical attack or reaches 0 HP due to a physical attack, the bomb explodes as an immediate action when reaching its closest target within range, destroying itself and dealing HDd6 points of elemental and/or physical damage to everything within a 15-ft.-radius burst (Reflex save DC is equal to 10 + ½ HD + CON modifier). At 10HD, this becomes a 30 ft. radius burst. At 20HD, this becomes a 60 ft. radius burst.