Got some new archetypes, several fixings, and something semi-exciting. Currently in BETA-stages, we’re working on a new Materia Rework system. If you wish to beta-test it, either email me or discord me and we will get you the files. If you’re in my Discord, we will have a Materia Playtesting channel, if you want in, also let us know, and a role will be assigned to you. The faster we test out the new Materia system, the faster it arrives on the website. Anyways, enough blabber from me, enjoy.
- Viera (Base Race): Edited the wording of Mist Vulnerability (Viera) to clarify what types of areas it activates within.
All classes with Spell Proficiency is now able to gain Precise Shot with class features that uses ranged touch attacks.
- Archer (Core Class): Added Profession to list of class skills.
- Beastmaster (Core Class): Rage and Defensive Stance do not stack. You can only be in 1 or the other if you both. Added Profession to list of class skills.
- Black Mage (Core Class): Dark Affliction updated and clarified.
- Diamond Magister (Prestige Class): Renamed to Opal Magister.
- Dragoon (Core Class): Added Profession to list of class skills.
- Engineer (Base Class): Repair ability now provokes attacks of opportunity.
- Fighter (Core Class): Mighty Strikes LB was changed/slightly nerfed.
- Gambler (Base Class): Stacking the Odds gambit now requires the gambler to be at least 10th level to select.
- Knight (Core Classes): Rage and Defensive Stance do not stack. You can only be in 1 or the other if you both.
- Samurai (Hybrid Class): Iaijutsu Strike now a standard action and may sheathe his weapon afterwards, whether he hits or not.
- Scholar (Hybrid Class): Dark/Light Arts now have a minimum of 1 for bonuses/penalties.
- Abhorsen (new Bard archetype): Some musicians hear only the melodies of life, but others are attuned to the tones heard at death’s door. These individuals, perhaps shunned or looked upon suspiciously by the living for their unsettling presence, have an affinity for the notes and tunes which reach across the borders of this world and into the next. The bell is their symbol, their tool, and their weapon, and Abhorsen is their title among those who know their duty to lay the dead to rest in a turbulent world. – Created by Virgil from Discord.
- Coryphee (new Dancer archetype): Coryphees are a unique group, able to feel the ticking beat of time, the legato motions of space, the chaotic melodies of souls; in short, the music of the universe, deep in their bones. A coryphee’s unusual understanding of this rhythm allows them to dance directly with it, bending space and time as they do. – Created by Manly Man from Discord.
- Green Mage (Scholar archetype): Enhancing/Enfeebling Arts have a minimum of 1 now. Added a spell list page, created by Fortheseen from Discord.
- Ki Warrior (Monk archetype): Super Transformation does not stack with Rage or Defensive Stance.
- Lantern-Bearer (Tonkin Astrologian archetype): Now is able to wear light armor.
- Magitek Pilot (Chocobo Knight archetype): Much changes to Magitek Mount and added Magitek Enhancements starting at 2nd level that may replace mounted talents. Evasive Action was made a Technology feat, given to magitek pilots at 1st level, moving Improved Evasion Action from 15th to 7th level. Added Improved Beam Cannons at 15th level.
- Merchant (Thief archetype): Bargain now caps at 50%.
- Mist Invoker (new Cleric archetype): Some sensitive souls feel magic on a deeply intuitive level, beyond its expression in spells or other effects. These individuals can immerse themselves in the aetheric energies which connect all things in the world: whether it is called the Lifestream or simply Mist, this magical energy field guides the Mist Invoker in all his actions. Over time, he grows so attuned to this ambient and underlying force that he may even use it to supplement his mind or body with mystic powers, pushing them beyond their normal limitations. Such energies may be light or dark, though, and the mist invoker faces critical choices in how he will use them. – Created by Virgil from Discord.
- Necrotic Healer (Necromancer archetype): Bone Healers now gain access to Cantrips.
- Paladin (new Cleric archetype): Through a select, worthy few shines the power of the divine. Called paladins, these noble souls dedicate their swords and lives to the battle against evil. Knights, crusaders, and law-bringers, paladins seek not just to spread divine justice but to embody the teachings of the virtuous deities they serve. In pursuit of their lofty goals, they adhere to ironclad laws of morality and discipline. As reward for their righteousness, these holy champions are blessed with boons to aid them in their quests: powers to banish evil, heal the innocent, and inspire the faithful. Although their convictions might lead them into conflict with the very souls they would save, paladins weather endless challenges of faith and dark temptations, risking their lives to do right and fighting to bring about a brighter future.
- Shadow (new Ninja archetype): The shadow is a ninja trained in mystic arts beyond the mastery of ki and poisons, creating an assassin-spellcaster who combines secrecy with magic and mind-over-matter techniques to become an arcane killer and scout. Because they must master both the very physical arts of ninja stealth and the mystic arts of spellcasters, shadows are often seen as being particularly clever, and are sometimes referred to as “monkeys” by other ninja.
- Shadowrager (Dark Knight archetype): Dark Rage does not stack with Rage or Defensive Stance.
- Transporter (new Chocobo Knight archetype): A transporter drives a vehicle for quick transport. Transporters are often delivery drivers, transporting goods or people to their destination as quickly and safely as possible.
- Warlock (Necromancer archetype): Now is able to wear light armor.
- Added Vehicle Operation and Evasive Action to Technology feats.
- Improved / Advanced Power Weapons Wielder: These feats now apply to any Power Weapon.
Sleep spell now capped with an amount of HD equal to or less than the caster level + caster modifier of the caster.
- Astrologian Spells: Added the following spells: Shield (1st), NulStatus I (3rd), Shieldra (4th), Nulstatus II (5th), Nulstatusra (6th), Nulstatus III (7th), Nulstatus IV (9th), Nulstatusga (9th).
- Black Mage spells: Added the following spells: Shield (1st), Shieldra (4th)
- Blue Mage spells: Added the following spells: Curse Gaze (3rd), Crypt Dust (5th)
- Holy Knight spells: Added the following spell: Bless Weapon (1st)
- Red Mage spells: Added the following spells: Shield (1st), Shieldra (4th)
- Time Mage spells: Added the following spells: Shield (1st), Shieldra (4th)
- White Mage Spells: Added the following spells: Bless Weapon (1st), Shield (1st), NulStatus I (3rd), Shieldra (4th), Nulstatus II (5th), Nulstatusra (6th), Nulstatus III (7th), Nulstatus IV (9th), Nulstatusga (9th).
- Potion, Hi-Potion, and X-Potion: Costs reduced to 50/300/750 gil. Effectiveness reduced to minimum spell level.
- Added Chocolate (tier 1) and Mega Chocolate (tier 2) to alchemical items
- Power Weapons: Updated description to include both Ranged and Melee variants.
- Melee Power Weapons: Now have the Finesse special weapon quality.
- Firearms/Gun Arms/Grenades: Majority of grenades, fire arms and the gun arms’ firearms portion have been changed, reduced critical hit multiplier or range as well as damage for 1.
- Gun Arms: Added a Guntana to the list of gun arms.
- New MP values now in place for full and 3/4 casters. Also changed the “High Magic” page to “Variable MP”. It now features both low and high MP settings for each casting type (including diminished)