|Racial Traits||Race Point Cost|
|Ability Score Modifiers||Standard||0|
|Feat and Skill||Skill bonus (choose one Craft or Profession)||2|
|Feat and Skill||Skill bonus (Perception)||2|
|Feat and Skill||Static Bonus Feat (Graceful Athlete)||2|
|Advanced Traits (Movement)||Fast (+10 feet)||1|
Loporrits are a race of rabbit-like beastmen who were created by Hydaelyn after she sealed Zodiark. Eorzean myth tells of a curious wanderer known as Namingway, descended from an unknown people that traveled to the realm from the moon. The Loporrits appear to have much in common with that being of legend, though questions regarding their current whereabouts─and much else besides─remain unanswered.
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Loporrits are very agile, very smart and too curious for their own good. They gain +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence and -2 Wisdom.
- Size: Loporits are Small creatures and thus gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their Combat Maneuver Bonus and Combat Maneuver Defense, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Type: Loporrits are Humanoid creatures with the rabbit subtype.
- Base Speed: Loporrits are fast for their size, and have a base speed of 40 feet.
- Languages: Loporrits begin play speaking Common and Loporrit. Loporrits with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Abyssal, Celestial, Elvaan, Galkan, Goblin, and Orc. See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
Defense Racial Traits
- Nimble Faller: Loporrits have an amazing sense of balance and keen knowledge of their own center of gravity. Loporrits land on their feet even when they take lethal damage from a fall and take damage as if the fall were 10 feet shorter than it actually is. Furthermore, loporrits gain a +1 bonus to their CMD against trip combat maneuvers.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
- Handy: Loporrits receive a +2 racial bonus on a Craft or Profession skill of their choice.
- Keen Senses: Loporrits receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Nimble: Loporrits use their Dexterity to modify Climb and Swim checks.
Movement Racial Traits
- Sprinter: Loporrits gain a 10-foot racial bonus to their speed when using the charge, run, or withdraw actions.
Senses Racial Traits
- Low-Light Vision: Loporrits can see twice as far as humes in conditions of dim light.
- Scent: In addition to having low-light vision, loporrits have the scent ability.
Alternate Racial Traits
The following alternate racial traits may be selected in place of one or more of the standard racial traits above. Consult your GM before selecting any of these new options.
- Clever Bunny: A loporrit’s generally friendly disposition doesn’t preclude craftiness. Some of them see social obstacles as games to be played and won. These loporrits receive a +4 racial bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Sense Motive checks. This racial trait replaces nimble and sprinter.
- Climber: Loporrit hunters excel at hunting prey from trees and other high vantage points. Loporrits with this racial trait possess a climb speed of 20 feet (along with the +8 racial bonus on Climb checks a climb speed affords). This racial trait replaces sprinter.
- Curiosity: Loporrits are naturally inquisitive about the world around them, though some are more curious than others. Such loporrits gain a +4 bonus on Diplomacy checks to gather information, and Knowledge (history) and Knowledge (local) are always class skills for them. If they choose a class that has either of these Knowledge skills as class skills, they gain a +4 racial bonus on those skills instead. This racial trait replaces nimble and sprinter.
- Engineer: Loporrit engineers tinker endlessly with fire, explosives, and the engines of war. Loporrits with this racial trait gain a +2 racial bonus on Craft (alchemy) and Knowledge (engineering) checks. This racial trait replaces handy and keen senses.
- Explorer: Many loporrits are obsessed with seeing as much of the world as possible, rather than perfecting some specific talent or vocation. These loporrits gain a +2 racial bonus on Climb checks and checks for one Knowledge skill of their choice. This racial trait replaces handy and keen senses.
- Natural Hunter: Loporrits with this trait excel at hunting prey. Such loporrits receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception, Stealth, and Survival checks. This racial trait replaces handy, keen senses, and nimble.
Favored Class Options
The following favored class options are available to all characters of this race who have the listed favored class, and unless otherwise stated, the bonus applies each time you select the favored class reward.
- Archer: Add +1/2 on critical hit confirmation rolls for attacks made with bows or crossbows (maximum bonus of +4). This bonus does not stack with Critical Focus feat.
- Bard: Add a +1/2 bonus on Bluff checks to lie and a +1/2 bonus on Diplomacy checks to gather information.
- Berserker: Add +2.5 feet to the distance the berserker can charge or run through rough terrain. This option has no effect unless the berserker has selected it twice possesses increments evenly divisible by 5); a distance of 12.5 feet is effectively the same as a distance of 10 feet, for example.
- Fighter: Add a +1/2 circumstance bonus to confirm critical hits when attacking with weapons from the close or light blade weapon groups (maximum bonus +4). This bonus does not stack with Critical Focus.
- Gunner: Add +1/3 to the gunner’s AC when using the gunner’s dodge deed.
- Monk: Add +1/3 to the monk’s AC bonus class ability.
- Ninja: Add a +1 bonus to attack rolls when attacking on or charging from higher ground.
- Thief: Add a +1/2 bonus on stealth checks and perception checks made in dim light or darkness.