Some time mages focus on the timelines of the body. These mages can reverse or fast-forward personal timelines to heal or even bring ruin. They lose mastery of time in general and instead gain great power over the timelines of others and themselves. They call themselves, Recreos.
The recreos is an archetype of the time mage class.
Future Past (Su)
At 1st level, the recreos can speed up or reverse the timeline of a wound so it heals at a greatly increased rate or age a creature or object so quickly, entropy kicks in and tears it apart. A recreos can use Future Past a number of times per day equal to his time mage level + his Intelligence modifier. It can be used in the following ways:
- Ravage: With a successful melee touch attack, the targeted creature or object is dealt 1d6 points of non-elemental damage plus the recreos’s Intelligence modifier plus an additional 1d6 at 4th level and every three time mage levels thereafter.
- Salve: An ally or object within 30 feet heals for 1d6 plus the recreos’s Intelligence modifier plus an additional 1d6 at 4th level and every three time mage levels thereafter. This can be used to heal undead creatures and constructs at normal effectiveness.
Creatures immune to aging effects are immune to all effects of Future Past.
This ability replaces temporal hiccup, aevum, and time sight.
Focused Motes of Time (Su)
This ability works as Motes of Time except they can only be used with the following abilities instead, in addition to any talent that requires them.
- Double the dice used on the next usage of Future Past and add your Wisdom modifier to it in addition to Intelligence. Ravage when empowered with this also gains a Fortitude saving throw to halve damage (DC 10 + half of the time mage’s level + his Intelligence modifier). This effect can only be done once per turn.
- Reduce the duration of one condition, affliction, or spell effect on yourself or an ally within 15ft by 1 round. This reduction improves to 1d4 at 4th level, 2d3 at 7th level, and 1d8 at 15th level.
- Take a swift action that does not count against the recreos’s normal limit of one swift action per round that can be used with time mage class features or spells. This does not increase the normal limit of one swift cast spell per turn.
At 7th level, the recreos may spend a mote of time to cause Future Past to heal or deal 1d3 points of ability damage. The ability damage dealt must be a physical stat and is chosen when the mote is spent.
At 11th level, the recroes may spend a mote to use Future Past without expending a daily use.
At 19th level, the recreos may use a mote to grant any ally within 60 feet that he can see an additional move action on that ally’s next turn.
This ability modifies motes of time.
The recreos loses access to the following temporal talents: Aging Touch, Old Wounds, Prescient Attack, Prescient Defense, Spell Guard, and Butterfly Effect. He gains access to the following talents instead:
Crumbling Entropy (Su): The recreos can spend a mote of time and a usage of Future Past to turn a 10-ft.-radius within 30 feet into difficult terrain for a number of rounds equal to his Intelligence modifier. Walls and other unattended objects in the area have their hardness reduced by half for the same duration.
Improved Spell Learning: The recreos gains the ability to learn and cast the following spells at the listed spell levels, as if they were on the time mage spell list: 3rd level spells: Healaga, Cura, 4th level spells: Esuna, Restora, 5th level spells: Renew 2, Bless. Prerequisites: The recreos must be at least 10th level and have the spell learning temporal talent to select this talent.
Present (Su): By spending a mote of time, when the recreos uses Future Past, he can cause the ability to target all creatures in a 15-ft.-radius at 50% effectiveness. He can choose to exclude himself from the effect.
Regenerative Mote (Su): The recreos cam spend a mote of time and a usage of Future Past to grant a touched creature the effects of a Regenerate spell. Prerequisite: The recreos must be at least 14th level to select this talent.
Spell Learning: The recreos gains the ability to learn and cast the following spells at the listed spell levels, as if they were on the time mage spell list: 0-level spells: Virtue, 1st level spells: Cure, Heal, 2nd level spell: Status, Restore. Prerequisite: The recreos must be at least 4th level to select this talent.
These abilities may replace temporal talents.
Multi-Phase Regeneration (Su)
At 4th level, the recreos subconsciously speeds up the body’s autonomous healing process in a small area around himself. The recreos can activate this aura as a swift action, lasting for 1 minute per level of time mage. These minutes do not need to be used consecutively but must be used in 1 minute intervals.
When activated, allies within 5 feet of the recreos, including the recreos, gain fast healing 1 as long as they stay within the aura. At 8th level and again at 16th level the fast healing increases by 1. At 12th and again at 20th level, the aura’s radius increases by 5 feet.
This ability replaces temporal precognition.
Infinite Bodyworks (Su)
At 20th level, the recreos no longer ages physically, preventing him from dying of age or suffering any reduction to his ability scores due to age. If he is older than middle age for his race he reverts to a physical form at the prime of his health, gaining back any Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution lost due to aging. They can choose to not be affected by any age effects. In addition, Future Past can be used an infinite number of times per day and its effects are increased by 50% including any additional effects added to it.
This ability replaces time wizard.