|Racial Traits||Race Point Cost|
|Ability Score Modifiers||Standard (+2 Con, +2 Wis, –2 Int)||0|
|Feat and Skill||Scavenger||2|
|Feat and Skill||Skill bonus x3 (bluff, perception and sense motive)||6|
The Seeq are a pig-
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Seeq are hardy and have good instincts, but aren’t terribly bright. They gain +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, and –2 Intelligence.
- Size: Seeq are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Type: Seeq are humanoids with the seeq subtype.
- Base Speed: Seeq have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Seeq begin play speaking Common and Seeq. Seeq with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Banganese, Draconic, Giant, Goblin, Terran, Undercommon. See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
Defense Racial Traits
- Desert Runner: Seeq receive a +4 racial bonus on Constitution checks and Fortitude saves to avoid fatigue and exhaustion, as well as any other ill effects from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst, and hot or cold environments.
- Hardy: Seeq gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-
- Stability: Seeq receive a +4 racial bonus to their CMD when resisting bull rush or trip attempts while standing on the ground.
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
- Deceptive: Seeq learn at an early age it is beneficial for others to perceive them as dull and slow. Seeq gain a +2 racial bonus on Bluff checks that play upon this perception.
- Perceptive: In addition to trusting their senses, Seeq studiously watch those around them, picking up signals others wouldn’t. Seeq gain a +2 racial bonus on Perception and Sense Motive checks.
- Scavenger: Seeq gain a +2 racial bonus on Appraise and Perception checks to find hidden objects (including traps and secret doors), determine whether food is spoiled, or identify a potion by taste.
Senses Racial Traits
Light Vision: Seeq can see twice as far as a hume in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
Alternate Racial Traits
The following alternate racial traits may be selected in place of one or more of the standard racial traits above. Consult your GM before selecting any of these new options.
- Beguiling Liar: Many seeq find that the best way to get along in the world is to tell others what they want to hear. These seeq practice of telling habitual falsehoods grants them a +4 racial bonus on Bluff checks to convince an opponent that what they are saying is true when they tell a lie. This racial trait replaces perceptive.
- Cornered Fury: Seeq can fight viciously when cut off from friends and allies. Whenever a seeq with this racial trait is reduced to half or fewer of his hit points, and has no conscious ally within 30 feet, he gains a +2 racial bonus on melee attack rolls and to Armor Class. This racial trait replaces stability.
- Gift of Gab: While most seeq that take on roles of service adopt stoic personas, some seeq, especially those seeq who are independent, gather information by out-
talking those around them, listening all the while to words muttered into mugs and whispered around corners. A seeq with this racial trait gains a +4 racial bonus to Diplomacy checks made when gathering information. This racial trait replaces perceptive.
- Greed: Some seeq merely allow their chosen mercantile trade to earn them profit, casting aside the “dim and dull” illusion. Seeq with this racial trat gain a +2 racial bonus on Appraise checks made to determine the price of nonmagical goods. This racial trait replaces the deceptive racial trait.
- Nimble: Occasionally there are seeq who move with a grace not possessed by the rest of their race. Seeq with this racial trait gain a +2 bonus on Reflex saves and a +1 dodge bonus to AC when unencumbered and wearing no more than light armor. This racial trait replaces hardy.
- Scent: Some seeq have much more strongly developed senses of smell, instead of keen eyes and ears. These seeq have the scent ability, but take a –2 penalty on all Perception checks based primarily on sight or hearing. This racial trait replaces hardy.
The following feats are available to a seeq character who meets the prerequisites.
The following racial archetypes are available to seeqs:
- Dirty Fighter (Fighter; Seeq)
Favored Class Options
The following favored class options are available to all characters of this race who have the listed favored class, and unless otherwise stated, the bonus applies each time you select the favored class reward.
- Archer: Add +1/3 bonus to the archer’s Aim bonus for attack and damage rolls.
- Beastmaster: Add +1 to an animal companion’s CMD when adjacent to the beastmaster. If the beastmaster ever replaces his animal companion, the new animal companion gains this bonus.
- Chemist: Add +1/2 to the chemist’s bomb damage.
- Dark Knight: Add +1/4 to the number of defiles the dark knight can inflict.
- Fighter: Add +1 to the fighter’s CMD when resisting a bull rush or grapple attempt.
- Gambler: Add +1/2 to Profession (Gambling) skill checks.
- Gunner: Add a +1/2 bonus on initiative checks when the gunner has at least 1 grit point.
- Thief: Add +1/3 on critical hit confirmation rolls made while using sneak attack (maximum bonus of +5). This does not stack with the Critical Focus feat.