A thick, brassy hide, stronger than steel, stretches over this towering humanoid figure. His claws, scales, wings, and tail almost suggest a draconic origin, but a face so demonic could belong to none but a fiend. Born of clashing elements bound with the magic of time, the being standing before you, Chaos, gives a wicked grin and urges you forth to be slain. – Manly Man
Chaos (CR 21)
AC 46, touch 33, flat-footed 37 (+13 natural, +13 deflection, +11 Dex, -1 size)
hp 986  (23d12+344)
Fort +27 Ref +24 Will +25
DR 20/epic and good and lawful Immune bleed, blind, burning, curse, daze, death effects, disease, drenched, energy drain, frog, frozen, mind-affecting, mini, paralyzation, petrification, poison, sap, silence, sleep, slow, squalled, static, stop, stun, weighted; Resist all 40; SR 31
Speed 50 ft., burrow 30 ft., climb 40 ft., fly (good) 100 ft., swim 80 ft.
Melee 2 claws +36 (3d8+31+3d6 non-elemental plus Paralyze (Fortitude DC 33) for 1d4 rounds)
Space 10 ft., Reach 10 ft.
Spells Known (FC CL 23rd; concentration +35)
- 1st (DC 23): aero, awaiting, blizzard, cure, dark, deceleration, delayed opponent, fire, light, memory lapse, omen of peril, ruin, stone, thunder, water
- 2nd (DC 24): aero II, blizzard II, contingent action, cure II, dark II, dimension hop, false future, fire II, future’s boon, gentle repose, lesser celerity, light II, recall agony, stone II, switch fate, thunder II, time shudder, water II
- 3rd (DC 25): aera, aero III, aging touch, alter fortune, blink, blizzara, blizzard III, cura, cure III, dark III, darkra, dimension step, dispel, fira, fire III, haste, light III, lightra, shelter outside time, slow, stone III, stonera, thundara, thunder III, watera, water III
- 4th (DC 26): aero IV, baleful blink, blizzard IV, celerity, dark IV, dimension door, fire IV, light IV, mass deceleration, quintessence, reality rift, stone IV, symbol of slowing, thunder IV, water IV
- 5th (DC 27): aeroga, anticipatory strike, bend space and time, blizzaga, bright, burn, contingent spell immunity, crush, curaga, darkga, dimension shuffle, drain, drown, firaga, freeze, gloom, gravity, lightga, past’s facade, permanency, ruinga, second chance, shock, slice, stonega, telekinesis, temporal repair, thundaga, waterga
- 6th (DC 28): abyss, burst, contingency, elude time, flare, flood, glacier, greater dispel, hastega, slowga, quake, radiance, ruinga, temporal acceleration, temporal disjunction, tornado
- 7th (DC 29): bind, bright II, burn II, crush II, deja vu, drainra, drown II, fate of one, freeze II, gloom II, graviga, greater bend space and time, lesser time stop, plane shift, reverse, shock II, slice II, slow skin, stop, teleport object, time spellsurge
- 8th (DC 30): abyss II, burst II, dimensional lock, doom, fire storm, flare II, flood II, glacier II, greater celerity, hindsight, mass reality rift, moment of prescience, polar ray, quake II, radiance II, recall death, scathe, stormbolts, temporal stasis, tornado II, warp
- 9th (DC 31): death, drainga, foresight, gravija, greater reality rift, hasteja, slowja, stopga, temporal abstraction, time regression, time stop, time walk, ultima
Str 48, Dex 32, Con 38, Int 34, Wis 34 Cha 34
Base Atk +23; CMB +36; CMD 64
Feats Improved Initiative, Toughness, Power Attack, Flyby Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave, Vital Strike, Improved Vital Strike, Greater Vital Strike, Extend Spell, Maximize Spell, Intensify Spell
Skills Acrobatics +36, Appraise +36, Bluff +37, Climb +45, Diplomacy +37, Disguise +30, Disable Device +36, Escape Artist +36, Fly +37, Heal +37, Intimidate +37, Knowledge (arcana) +45, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +45, Knowledge (engineering) +45, Knowledge (geography) +45, Knowledge (history) +45, Knowledge (local) +44, Knowledge (nature) +45, Knowledge (nobility) +45, Knowledge (planes) +45, Knowledge (religion) +45, Knowledge (technology) +37, Linguistics +28, Perception +37, Sense Motive +37, Sleight of Hand +36, Spellcraft +37, Stealth +29, Swim +45, Use Magic Device +37
SQ denial, elemental stability, temporal instability, utter chaos
Utter Chaos (Su)
This Burst Mode lets Chaos take hold of the laws of the space-time continuum and grind them into the finest powder. For a number of rounds equal to 1 + 1 round for every four HD, the DCs of his spells increase by 2, his elemental resistance is doubled, and it also applies to non-elemental damage as well. He is also granted one extra standard action and swift action per round, which can be used to break the usual limit of only casting two spells per round.
Once per round, Chaos may spend a number of MP as an immediate action when attacked or subjected to a creature’s ability that would inflict damage; the MP spent must be equal to half of the offender’s HD, rounded up. Doing so negates the damage entirely, although any other effects of the attack or ability occur as normal.
Elemental Stability (Su)
Chaos’ attunement to all of the elements lets him enjoy a much sturdier balance when it comes to elemental effects. Any ability or effect that ignores or reduces elemental resistance has no effect upon Chaos’ own resistances, and all spells dealing damage of any element, as well as non-elemental, that affect him cannot in any way, shape, or form lower or ignore his spell resistance or treat it as though it was lower.
Temporal Instability (Su)
The influence of the chronomantic energy coursing through his body has rendered Chaos resistant to the ravages of the warping of time. When he casts spells of the Chronomancy school that would inflict some kind of penalty or negative status effect on himself, such as celerity, he is instead sickened for 1 round if the penalty or status effect would be harsher.