Was gonna do an April Fool’s thing, but decided against it. Some new archetypes and races are now available.
- Aegyl (Base Race): Stubborn removed from the list of racial traits. Removed Greater Defensive Training and Gliding Wings. Flight speed lowered to 50 ft.
- Au Ra (Base Race): Added Pacification and Avoidance and Supremacy Champion as alternate racial traits. – Suggestions by DeadKingKicker from Discord.
- Dwarf (Core Race): Added Conde Petie Native and Iifa Professor as alternate racial traits. – Suggestions by DeadKingKicker from Discord.
- Elvaan (Core Race): Added Illusion Resistance and Resistant to alternate racial traits. – Suggestions by DeadKingKicker from Discord.
- Garlean (New Base Race): The garleans’ imperial technology is far ahead of the Eorzean city-states’, specializing in magitek machinery and airships. Their magitek is powered by a substance called ceruleum, a component mined from below the earth or obtained by draining elemental crystals; it is said that the origin of Unaspected Crystals may be simply the removal of their ceruleum.
- Guado (Base Race): Added Unsent Summoner as an alternate racial trait. – Suggestions by DeadKingKicker from Discord.
- Half-Breed (New Core Race): Half-breeds blend the two aspects of two races together. This is usually Humes and Mithra or Humes and Elvaans, but other races have occurred from this coupling. The only races that can’t intermingle are the Galka, Genomes, Shindroids and Mandragoras.
- Hume (Core Race): Added Background Character, Distanced, and Emissary as alternate racial traits. – Suggestions by DeadKingKicker from Discord.
- Nu Mou (Base Race): Added Sociable Intellectual and Power Master as an alternate racial trait. – Suggestion by Sgt_Cookie2 and DeadKingKicker from Discord.
- Varg (Base Race): Added Midnight Child and Midnight Eyes as alternate racial traits. – Suggestions by DeadKingKicker from Discord.
- Yagudo (Beastman Tribe Race): Swordtrained racial trait now lists a specific list of weapons they are proficient in.
- Black Mage (Core Class): Dazzling Spell and Spell Diligence amge talents now only require a free action to activate.
- Ninja (Hybrid Class): Gave them Evasion (2nd), removed Evasion from ninja tricks.
- Summoner (Base Class): Carbuncle (Avatar for Summoner): Now increases to Large size upon 7th level.
- White Mage (Core Class): Healing Hands, Vigor, and Spell Diligence mage talents now only require a free action to activate. Added Blessing to their list of mage talents.
- Antiquarian (new Gunner archetype): Preferring firearms of the past, and making use of their unique quirks, antiquarians maintain, master and use firearms of the flintlock variety. They provide more utility in return for less… reliable firearms. – Created by Kazu from Discord.
- Blind Swordsman (new Samurai archetype): Some warriors fight with their eyes. There are a select few that fight with only their other senses. Be it due to tragedy, a rite of passage, or a path of penance: These warriors view the world with senses other than the eye. – Created by Reggie from Discord.
- Fell Knight (Dark Knight archetype): Added Spell Proficiency, CHA to spells, Clear Mind (5th), moved Unholy Steed to 1st, added Mounted Talents to 2nd, replacing Abyssal Arts, added Challenge (2nd), and added Black Magery (at 3rd, replacing Defiles).
- Flamebearer (new White Mage archetype): Clerics of Aelfric, carrying the light of his eternal flame. They go on pilgrimages, healing the wounded and spreading the word of the flame. Generally seen carrying flaming lanterns that never seem to give out and to help guide others to the light of the flame. – Created by Kayos from Discord.
- Ignavian (new Deific Order for Cleric): Clerics of Phoenix, the Rebirthing Flame, ignavians, being both powerful healers and wielders of holy flame, know that sometimes assistance can be soothing a wound. And sometimes, it is in causing them. – Created by Sgt. Cookie from Discord.
- Legionnaire (Gunbreaker archetype): Is now a Garlean-only archetype.
- Loremaster (new Cleric archetype): Rather than thrusting their fate into the hands of a god, loremasters seek out truth and power with facts and knowledge. – Created by Luph from Discord.
- Phantom Blade (Illusionist archetype): Illusion weapons can now be disbelieved, requiring a Will save. Added Lingering Realization to Illusionary Weapon Talents.
- Temple Knight (Holy Knight archetype): Added Spell Proficiency, CHA to spells, Clear Mind (5th), moved Faithful Steed to 1st, added Mounted Talents to 2nd, replacing Divine Arts, added Challenge (2nd), and added White Magery (at 3rd, replacing Blessings).
- Astrologian/White Mage spells: Added Sanctuary (1st).
- Dispel Stone (Wondrous Item): Lowered cost to conform to creation rules.
- Magic: Added the Subschools charm, figment, pattern and phantasm. Added the Descriptors curse, and pain. Added subschools and descriptors to several spells/songs thanks to the help of Hoshi from Discord.
- Wondrous Items: Added 2 new eyes slot items, Glasses of Magical Teachings and Glasses of Magical Understanding. Added 1 new hands slot item, Drawing Gloves.