You can do more with the weapons galkas favor the most.
Prerequisite(s): Base attack bonus +1, galka.
When you take this feat, choose one of the benefits below. Whenever you wield a galkan war pick, you gain the benefit you chose.
- Bully: Gain a +1 bonus on damage rolls against creatures at least one size smaller than you.
- Defender: Gain a +2 shield bonus to your AC.
- Disrupter: Add +3 to opponents’ concentration checks to cast a spell within your threatened area. This only applies if you are aware of the enemy’s location and are capable of taking an attack of opportunity. If you have already used all of your available attacks of opportunity for the round, this increase does not apply.
- Killer: Gain a +2 competence bonus on attack rolls made to confirm critical hits.
- Thug: Deal +1 point of nonlethal damage with the weapon.
- Trickster: Gain a +2 bonus on a single type of combat maneuver check that you can perform with that weapon.
Special: You can gain this feat multiple times. Each time you take this feat, you must choose a different benefit. You may only apply one of these benefits per round (chosen as a free action at the start of your turn).