Some changes, big and small, some new stuff as well!
- Archer (Core Class): Archery Talents: Updated wording on Threatening Shot.
- Bard (Core Class): Update on Bard Song performance and additional songs. Auras now a number of uses per day. Increased the Perform check to 15 + double song level.
- Dancer (Hybrid Class): Mystic Dances were moved to 2nd level and now uses Battle Dance as its resource. Ki Powers were added (at 4th).
- Dark Knight (Base Class): Darkside bonuses changed from Cha mod to Cha mod equal to class level.
- Geomancer (Base Class): Geomancy had a few changes for saving throws.
- Gunbreaker (Hybrid Class): Fixed Armor Training to match other classes and removed Heavy Armor Training from talents.
- Knight Gallant (Prestige Class): Removed alignment restriction.
- Sword Saint (Hybrid Class): Updated the number for swordskills known and readied.
- Time Mage (Base Class): Lowered motes of time to class level per day, lowered bonus to 1d3/2d3/3d3 respectively. Time Bandit advanced talent reduced to once. Can’t be bought more than once.
- Dark Swordsman (Dark Knight archetype): Updated the number of swordskills.
- Dimensional Hopper (Time Mage archetype): Lowered motes of movement to class level per day.
- Dirty Ronin (new Samurai archetype): Bereft of the usual focus on sword skills, and the honor that pervades the culture of Samurai, the dirty ronins are masters of underhanded combat, dirty trickery and misdirection. – Created by Kazu and Sgt Pepper from Discord.
- Fell Knight (Dark Knight archetype): Reduced BAB and HD by one step.
- Foebreaker (Knight archetype): Added Foesmasher talent tree. – Suggestion created by Reggie from Discord.
- Holy Swordsman (Holy Knight archetype): Updated the number of swordskills.
- Magitek Pilot (Chocobo Knight archetype): Put in a maximum number of weapon slots for Additional Weapon Slot enhancement.
- Monstrous Shifter (Blue Mage archetype): Multiple evolutions that grant the same natural attack type counts towards the maximum of natural attack types. Added the ability to take several evolutions of the race had racial natural attacks.
- Mystic Knight (Red Mage archetype): Updated the number of swordskills.
- Phantom Blade (Illusionist archetype): Added Illusionary Shield to Illusion Talents. Suggestion created by CoreLeon from Discord.
- Swordlord (new Sword Saint archetype): Furious as a blaze, these swordsman fight with two swords or double swords, rushing into combat as a flurry of steel. The rage of battle seems to fuel them as they unleash never ending attacks of singing blades. These warriors, who study the art of fighting in such an aggressive manner, and rejoice in the glory of combat, are known as swordlords. – Created by Kayos from Discord.
- Swordsman (Sword Saint archetype): Added Sword Pressure (1st), Pressure Release (4th), Improved Pressure Release (8th), and Arm of the Thunder God (20th). Removed Sword Spirit. Updated the number of swordskills.
- Temple Knight (Holy Knight archetype): Reduced BAB and HD by one step.
- Temporal Knight (Knight archetype): Lowered motes of time to class level per day, lowered bonus to 1d3/2d3/3d3 respectively. Time Bandit advanced talent reduced to once. Can’t be bought more than once.
- Transporter (Chocobo Knight archetype): Put in a maximum number of weapon slots for Additional Weapon Slot enhancement.
- Werewolf (new Beastmaster archetype): Werewolves usually trace their powers from a distant lycanthrope ancestor, though some gain their powers through totem worship. These warriors tap into the power and skill of the wolf, an animal feared and worshiped by many barbaric tribes. Their connection with this animal comes with a deep respect and kinship at times, though some shifters may turn their back on this fundamental connection. Just like the wolf, these shifters often travel great distances, partly from a keen wanderlust, and partly from unwelcoming treatment by common folk.
- Windancer (Dancer archetype): Redirection moved to 2nd level. added Maneuver Training (3rd).
- Added Urianger – Iconic Astrologian – Created by Luphey from Discord.
- Updated Fran and Zell to the new changes.
- Blue Mage spells: Changed Self-Destruct from killing oneself to dropping health to -1 and bleeding.
- Geomancer Spells: Added Longstrider (1st) and Greater Longstrider (3rd)
- Alchemical Items: Added in a new Tier 5 for alchemical items. Moved the plus items to Tier 5. Plusses can now be made in +1 to +5 variants, consumption and cooldown slightly changed
- Craft Alchemical Item: Updated to reflect Tier 5 alchemical items. Changed requirements to Tier x 3 for Caster Level (T1 = 3, T2 = 6 etc.). Individual alchemical items no longer have a hard requirement of CL, though the crafter must still reach the CL requirement of the Tier.
- System Rules: Added in the unwritten rule that you won’t generally use magical items with effects or spells that aren’t in FFD20 or have an equivalent in FFD20.
- Firearms: Automatic fire now causes creatures to roll a natural 20 when using perception to hear it. Added in Trainee weapons for use with gunsmith. Added weight for the different ammunition types.
- Gunarms: Added weight for the different ammunition types.
- Gunsmith: This class ability now only grants a starting Trainee Pistol, Trainee Rifle or Trainee Shotgun.
- Pantheon: Menphina the Lover has had her favoured weapon change to Combat Wok. Good King Moggle Mog XII has had his favoured weapon change to Planson.
- Weapons: Added culinarian weapons to the weapons page.
- MP system: Added a line in MP where it states you gain the full bonus MP of a multiclass, and 1/2 from a sub job.
- Arcane Craft (Racial Feat): Altered the feat to now impose a +10 increase to the DC and a requirement of Spellcraft ranks for unlocking different types of crafting.