Gods are the divine beings that bring life, reason and purpose to all of creation. They come together to build new planets and systems, but are vastly dissimilar from one another. While they may have opposing thoughts, they know they are all needed to make a working pantheon. Gods are referred to as both Gods and Deities as the term is interchangeable for most sentient beings.
Divine beings come in 3 variations, Greater, Old and New.
Greater gods have been around for almost all of creation, with only Kefka being the newest addition to the fold due to his power. Minerva counts as a greater god due to her creation by the greater ones, along with the power instilled within her, though her station is much lower than that of the other greater gods.
Old gods are deities that have moved between different planets along with the greater gods to aid in their creation and management of such. They are some of the more well known gods due to being around for so long, with larger religions surrounding them than newer gods.
New gods are deities that have been recently created within the current planet, or planets. They take over very specific fields, with tasks assigned to them based on their expertise. New gods tend to have help from other gods as well as Astrals. New gods are also attached to the calendar of the planet, often giving this knowledge to the sentient beings that live there.
Old and New gods share a similarity in the fact they they are all of lesser power, answering to the greater gods as well as asking them for help when the lesser beings cannot handle issues.
- Althena: Neutral Good goddess of song, serenity, and protection.
- Bahamut: Lawful Good god of justice, protection, nobility, and honor.
- Kefka: Chaotic Evil god of the magic, destruction, and madness.
- Minerva: True Neutral goddess of life, rebirth and mana.
- Zomala: Lawful Neutral god of time, space, and dimensions.
- Alexander: Lawful Good god of healing and law.
- Etro: Chaotic Good goddess of death, time, and chaos.
- Hades: Evil god of death and sickness.
- Ifrit: Neutral god of fire and war.
- Leviathan: Neutral god of water and serpents.
- Phoenix: Neutral Good god of fire and rebirth.
- Ramuh: Chaotic Good god of lightning and knowledge.
- Shiva: Neutral goddess of ice and beauty.
- Titan: Lawful Neutral god of earth and magma.
- Althyk the Keeper: Neutral god of space and time.
- Azeyma the Warden: Neutral god of the sun and inquiry.
- Byregot the Builder: Neutral Good god of architecture and the arts.
- Halone the Fury: Chaotic Neutral goddess of war and ice.
- Llymlaen the Navigator: Neutral goddess of the seas and navigation.
- Menphina the Lover: Chaotic Good goddess of love and the twin moons.
- Nald’thal the Trader: Neutral god of commerce and transactions.
- Nophica the Matron: Neutral Good goddess of abundance and harvests.
- Nymeia the Spinner: Neutral goddess of fate and celestial bodies.
- Oschon the Wanderer: Neutral god of vagrants and mountains.
- Rhalgr the Destroyer: Lawful Evil god of death and destruction.
- Thaliak the Scholar: Lawful Neutral god of wisdom and knowledge.
- Ark: Lawful Neutral astral of the skies and preservation.
- Asura: Lawful Neutral astral of physical might.
- Carbuncle: Neutral Good astral of protection.
- Cerberus: Lawful Evil astral of gatekeeping.
- Chocobo and Fat Chocobo: Neutral Good astral of chocobos.
- Diablos: Chaotic Evil astral of gravity and planar travel.
- Doomtrain: Chaotic Neutral astral of trains and ferrier of the dead.
- Fenrir: Neutral astral of electricity and travel.
- Golem: Lawful Neutral astral of minerals and rock.
- Good King Moggle Mog XII: Lawful Good astral of all moogles.
- Ixion: Neutral astral of lightning and horse kind.
- Odin: Lawful Evil astral of glory and challenges.
- Quetzalcoatl: Lawful Neutral astral of static and pulse.
- Siren: Chaotic Neutral astral of song and deception.
- Valefor: Lawful Neutral astral of the wind and flight.