A few changes here and there and new stuff.
- Monstrous Races: A new category of races that are above the 15 RP cost for the normal races. Beware letting players play these.
- Half-Gigas (new Monstrous Race): A descendent of the many varieties of huge, hairy beasts. Half-gigas possess super-human strength and at times form raiding gangs to pillage hume villages. There is no making peace with these wild creatures.
- Lizardman (new Monstrous Race): Lizardmen are proud and powerful reptilian predators that make their communal homes in scattered villages deep within swamps and marshes. Uninterested in colonization of the dry lands and content with the simple weapons and rituals that have served them well for millennia, lizardmen are viewed by many other races as backwater savages, but within their isolated communities lizardmen are actually a vibrant people filled with tradition and an oral history stretching back to before humes walked upright.
- Azure Magister (Prestige Class): Now gets two more spell levels.
- Black Mage (Core Class): Added Golem Constructor to mage talents.
- Chemist (Base Class): Throw Alchemical Item has now become Alchemical Touch, changing alchemical items to work on contact. Alchemical Mixture must now be decided in the beginning of the day and has had the mechanics changed. Chemist’s Mix has now become Alchemical Manipulation, which lets the chemist deconstruct and synthesise alchemical items. Safeguard added to level 14, to become immune to steal CMBs and +4 versus sunder and disarm. Chemist Discoveries: Added Alchemical Residue, to store leftover value from items. Quick Infuse, to use alchemical touch as a free action.
- Dancer (Hybrid Class): Added the following Mystic Dances: Blade Dance, Disillusion Flourish, Dream Eater Dance, Forbidden Dance, Last Dance, Mincing Minuet, Pyrrhic Puncture Flourish, Slow Dance, Somnus Step, Sonorous Serra Step, Witch Hunt Samba.
- Dragoon (Core Class): Added Double Jump to Advanced Acrobatic Talents. Super Jump was changed from twice deadly lancer damage to 4x deadly lancer damage. Added prerequisites column to both tables.
- Druid (Hybrid Class): Added Feral Speech, Forest’s Blessing, and Werewolf Shape to druidic talents.
- Illusionist (Base Class): Added Infectous Charms to veil powers.
- Knight Gallant (Prestige Class): Updated wording for Prerequisites, Trained in Swordplay, Sword Arts, Knight Gallant Talents, and Formation Tactics. Moved Formation Tactics to 1st level. Added several new Formation Tactics. Added Stalwart (5th). Added additional effects to several Sword Arts.
- Ninja (Hybrid Class): Ninjutsu now only require somatic gestures to cast.
- Samurai (Hybrid Class): Samurais are now proficient with all simple/martial melee eastern weapons (including katanas and wakizashis) and eastern armor (except shields). All class features should be updated with this change. Some weaponskills operate off swift actions now.
- Summoner (Base Class): Efficient Summoning has now become Summoner Bonds, summons now count the DC for dispelling as 4 higher, and summoned monsters gain a +4 morale bonus against mind-affecting effects. Devotion has been changed to be +4 morale bonus against mind-affecting. Faster Summoning now makes full-round spells a standard action, summon monster spells from 1 round to full-round. Weaken Summons now has a limit of 1 minute per summoner level per day. Summoner’s Charm now only allows 1 permanent summon at a time. Summon Talents: Swift summons can be used with a summon monster spell to become a full-round action, or standard action at 10th. Added Balanced Summoning to summon talents.
- Thief (Core Class): Added Confounding Blades to Advanced Thief Talents.
- Time Mage (Base Class): Added Steward of the Great Beyond and Time Stutter to temporal talents.
- Weapon Collector (new Prestige Class): A master of all weapons. He collects weapons either for his own pride and joy in the training of such weapons, or sometimes as trophies of strong adversaries. Whatever the reason may be, the weapon collector journeys across the world to find the strongest weapons. – Created by Kayos.
Archetypes and Deific Orders
- Arcane Exemplar (Cleric archetype): Spellstrike now works for any deific order’s spell list.
- Demolitionist (Engineer archetype): Grenades now go off the same progression as Chemist’s bombs.
- Marauder (Berserker archetype): Can now wear metal armor without penalty.
- Planar Emissary (Cleric Deific Order): Updated to the new Summoner rules.
- Sage (Scholar archetype): Renamed to “Nymian Scholar”.
- Warrior (Berserker archetype): Changed into a Berserker archetype. Can now wear metal armor without penalty. And also gains heavy armor proficiency, replacing fast movement.
- Astrologian Spells: Resurrection added as a 6th level spell, inspired by the raise spell from Final Fantasy XIV. – Created by Rigby Shepard. Full-Cure (7th) has now moved to a 8th level spell and is now close range instead of touch. Full-Cure Mass (9th) has been removed. Cross now requires a CL check against each curse to better reflect Remove Curse of PF.
- Black Mage Spells: Distract added as a 6th level spell, replicating the spell of the same name from Final Fantasy XI. – Created by DeadKingKicker. Enfeeblement (1st) has changed to Ray of Enfeeblement and now reflect the PF spell more closely.
- Dark Knight Spells: Enfeeblement (1st) has changed to Ray of Enfeeblement and now reflect the PF spell more closely.
- Holy Knight Spells: Cross now requires a CL check against each curse to better reflect Remove Curse of PF.
- Illusionist Spells: Added Prismatic Spray (7th), Prismatic Wall (8th), and Prismatic Sphere (9th)
- Necromancer Spells: Resurrection added as a 6th level spell. Enfeeblement (1st) has changed to Ray of Enfeeblement and now reflect the PF spell more closely. Added (3rd) Mastery of Flesh, Power from Death, (4th) Consume Undead, Eyes of the Bodak, Vampiric Blade, (5th) Bone Explosion, Deny Death, Exsanguinate, Repurpose, (6th) Bone Shield, Greater, False Grace, Siphon Life, (7th) Blessing of Undead, Feast of Blood, Restore Undead, (8th) Domain of the Hungry Flesh, Embrace of Death, (9th) Flay for Purpose, Negative Eruption.
- Ninja’s Ninjutsus: Doton, Huton, Hyoton, Katon, Raiton, Suiton series ninjutsu reworked with the Imperil status effect.
- Red Mage Spells: Distract and Resurrection added as 6th level spells
- Summoner Spells: Mandragora’s Photosynthesis has been split into I and II versions with varying amounts of fast healing and duration.
- White Mage Spells: Resurrection added as a 6th level spell. Full-Cure (7th) has now moved to a 8th level spell and is now close range instead of touch. Full-Cure Mass (9th) has been removed. Holy Ice now uses BAB+Wis for attacks rolls to better emulate the power of the PF version. Cross now requires a CL check against each curse to better reflect Remove Curse of PF. Heal moved to 2nd spell level (up from 1st), Healara moved to 4th spell level (up from 2nd), and Healaga moved to 6th spell level (up from 3rd).
- Imperil (Status Effect): Reworded for clarity.
- Petrified (Status Effect): Reworded for clarity.