Due to my eyes going bad (again!), this will possibly be my last update for awhile, at least a month or more. I have some surgery needed to be done my eyes and hopefully, it will be enough. Pray for me. Enjoy the update.
- Goblin (Beast Tribe Race): Goblins now move 30 ft, but lose Darkvision and gain Low-Light Vision instead. Master Tinker now only allows you to be proficient with any non-exotic weapon.
Half-Breed (Core Race): Clarified that they can now select archetypes or favored class options of both races they belong to.
Ixal (Beast Tribe Race): Craftsman Knowledge now only allows you to be proficient with any non-exotic weapon.
Kobold (Beast Tribe Race): Master Tinker now only allows you to be proficient with any non-exotic weapon.
Moogle (Core Race): Master Tinker now only allows you to be proficient with any non-exotic weapon.
- Beastmaster (Core Class): Invincible Rage Form now grants 2/- DR and ER of 2. At 11th, 5, at 20th, 10.
- Black Mage (Core Class): Black Magery only apply to spells they cast as a black mage and not any other class they might have.
- Blue Mage (Base Class): Blue Magery only apply to spells they cast as a blue mage and not any other class they might have.
- Gunner (Base Class): Removed Mechanical Shooting, renamed Sure Shot to Weakness Shot from the list of gunnery talents.
- Illusionist (Base Class): Added Awesome Display to the list of Veil Powers.
- Medic (Base Class): Treatment now can be used independently of Triage, taking a minute to cure, or part of Triage as a free action.
- Ninja (Hybrid Class): Added All The Stars in the Sky and Kami Warden to their list of master tricks. Added Acceleration of Form to their list of ninjutsus.
- Red Mage (Core Class): Spell combat only apply to spells they cast as a red mage and not any other class they might have.
- Scholar (Hybrid Class): Light/Dark Arts only apply to spells they cast as a scholar and not any other class they might have. Added Armored Mask and Hellfire Ray to their list of Scholar Exploits and Advanced Scholar Exploits.
- Summoner (Base Class): Added Avatar Magic to their list of summon talents.
- White Mage (Core Class): White Magery only apply to spells they cast as a white mage and not any other class they might have.
Archetypes / Deific Orders
- Arcanomancer (Geomancer archetype): Added Precise Arcanomancy to their list of arcanomancy tricks.
- Conductor (new Deific Order for Doomtrain): Conductors are the secular group of priests. They are dedicated with shepherding souls to Doomtrain, be they of the living or undead. Often working in conjunction with Soulreapers but with a zeal for striking down necromancers and unscrupulous monks with a specialty on grappling. A hatred shared by the object of their faith… – created by Reggie.
- Deadly Sniper (new Gunner archetype): Most deadly snipers take pride in their formidable abilities, which allow them to take life quickly, quietly, and efficiently, then disappear into their surroundings without a trace. With their trusty firearm, deadly snipers ensures that a single shot disables their targets.
- Green Mage (Scholar archetype): Enhancing/Enfeebling Arts only apply to spells they cast as a green mage and not any other class they might have.
- Machinist (Gunner archetype): Now functions off Intelligence instead of Wisdom.
- Strategist (new Scholar archetype): Strategists are militant mages who use the materialized forms of stratagems, learned from a legendary military tactician who taught Martial Theory, passed down from generation to generation. – created by Big Hat.
- Swordlord (formerly a Sword Saint archetype, now a Deific Order for Ravana): Melded the SS archetype into a Deific Order for Ravana.
- Tempestian (new Deific Order for Garuda): A tempestian worships the astral goddess of wind, Garuda. The tempestian devotes her life, mind, body & soul to the feathered goddess, slowly transforming herself to reflect the perfect visage. – created by Moggle Mog.
- Transporter (Chocobo Knight archetype): LB’s damage was changed to 1d6 + 1d6 per four ck levels after 1st.
- Whalegun (new Deific Order for Bismarck): A whalegun worships the astral deity, Bismarck. With her rifle in hand, soaring through the skies and delving into the sea, she commands the respect of those who she protects. – Created by Moggle Mog.
- Deshell, Deprotect, Deshellra, and Deprotect also have their duration increased to 3 rounds + 1 round/level (D). Protect I-V, Shell I-V, Regen, Renew, Protectra, Shellra have their duration increased to 3 rounds + 1 round/level (D).
- Astrologian Spells: Added Envelope (1st), Envelopga (3rd), Curada (6th), and Curaja (8th).
- Black Mage spells: Added Imperil (2nd), Imperilra (4th), and Imperilga (6th).
- Illusionist spells: Added Dream Feast (1st), Dream Council (7th), and Dream Travel (7th).
- Time Mage Spells: Added Envelope (1st) and Envelopga (3rd).
- White Mage Spells: Added Envelope (1st), Envelopga (3rd), Curada (6th), and Curaja (8th).
- Class Feats: Added Extra Gunnery Talent, Extra Song Talent, and Extra Summon Talent.
- General Feats: Added Amateur Gambler to the list of general feats.
- Skills: Separated skills between new skills and changed skills. Added link tables at the top for quick access/links.
- Artifacts: Added in the Atma Weapon. – Created by LaLiLuLeLo
- Elemental Crystals: Had their prices dramatically increased.
- Equipment: Buster Sword’s weight changed to 60 lbs. from 35.
- Equipment: Added in Gil & Currencies for rules on gil, as well as adding 4 different types for higher values of gil.
- Added Blitzball rules – Rules modified from Zeta Kai.
- Astrals (Deities): Added Ravana.
- Sub Jobs (Optional System): Sub Jobs that grant the benefit from a stat bonus to AC that only grants up to the Sub-Job’s level.