A couple of new archetypes, a new Iconic, and some changes.
- Amal’j’aa (Beast Tribe Race): Added a new Racial Archetype (Flamekeeper). Stats were adjusted. Added 3 new heritages (Brothers of Ash, Mamool Ja, and Zun), created by Ellie Shadeflare.
- Bangaa (Base Race): Changing Favored Class Option from Blue mage to Knight and Cleric.
- Ixal (Beast Tribe Race): Added a new Racial Archetype (Windleaper).
- Sahagin (Beast Tribe Race): Added Water Gun, removed Blood Frenzy. Added Desert Sahagin and Swamp Sahagin heritages – created by Fortheseen
- Cleric (Base Class): Domains: Added Holy and Shadow to the list of domains – suggested by @Thorne.
- Gunbreaker (Hybrid Class): Gun Arm Techniques now have a limit of 3 + WIS mod per day
- SeeD Operative (Prestige Class): No longer has a Base Attack Bonus requirement.
- Soldier (Prestige Class): Has gotten a major overhaul. Created by NapazTrix.
- Summoner (Base Class): Summon Talents: Additional Monster now increases the MP cost by 50% or takes 1 more use of the Summon Monster ability. Avatar Magic now only grants 50% of the bonus as an MP pool. Flexible Augmentation now only changes 1 of the ability scores, pick the talent twice to change both. Improved Augment Avatar has been removed. Improved Monsters has been removed. Focused Avatar Ability has been added. Avatars: All avatars have seen Ability Score changes, as well as any non-MP ability now have recharge timers. Bahamut and Ramuh have had their advancement improvements changed. Carbuncle now starts as Tiny then upgrades to Small. Bismarck, Fenrir, and Phoenix are now Strong against their elements. Ramuh now uses a Lightning Staff.
- Bioinjector (new Chemist archetype): Retro-fitted with their bioguns, bioinjectors serve an interesting choice in healing allies and providing support.
- Flamecaller (new Amal’j’aa Summoner archetype): Some Amal’j’aa are born with a powerful connection to the flame, and can channeling their primals will from it. These Flamecallers are guarded by a small mote of Ifrit’s Power. – Created by Chrono
- Persona Evoker (Summoner archetype): Fey can now become personas. Cie’th have been added to the list of subtypes that cannot become personas.
- Rook (Gunner archetype): Changed their near miss for Grit from 2 or less to 5 or less.
- Shinsect (Fighter archetype): Getting Evasion as a Shinsect Talent.
- Sword Sage (Scholar archetype): Tactical Repository move to 1st level, replacing Spell Proficiency.
- Templar (White Mage archetype): Legion’s Blessing increased to 10 feet range from touch.
- Windleaper (new Ixal Dragoon archetype): Since many years, many Ixal looked longingly into the sky, regretting the loss of their ability to fly. Where others look into tools, Windleapers decide to achieve a feeling of soaring through air with their skills alone.
- Magic: Added in the Death descriptor, to mark spells as death effects.
- Spells: Banshee Wail, Circle of Death, Countdown, Death, Death Knell, Doom, Level 5 Death, and Slay Living have all been marked with [death].
- Blue Mage spells: Added Aqueous Discharge (3rd), Lilliputian Lyric (4th) and Time Slip (7th).
- Dark Knight Spells: Summon Monster I – IV have had their text clarified and expanded. Tables added to list what monsters can be summoned with each tier of the spell. Text updated to reflect that the summoned creatures cannot summon, conjure, create, animate or otherwise make other creatures. More monsters will be added with time.
- Geomancer Spells: Summon Natures Ally I – IX have had their text clarified and expanded. Text updated to reflect that the summoned creatures cannot summon, conjure, create, animate or otherwise make other creatures. Specific lists and expanded lists will be added with time.
- Necromancer Spells: Summon Undead I – IX have had their text clarified and expanded. Text updated to reflect that the summoned creatures cannot summon, conjure, create, animate or otherwise make other creatures. Specific lists and expanded lists will be added with time.
- Summoner Spells: Summon Monster I – IX have had their text clarified and expanded. Tables added to list what monsters can be summoned with each tier of the spell. Text updated to reflect that the summoned creatures cannot summon, conjure, create, animate or otherwise make other creatures. More monsters will be added with time. Howling Moon duration reduced to rounds per level.
- Time Mage spells: Added Lesser Quicken (3rd), Quicken (6th), and Greater Quicken (9th).
- Magical Weapons: Power Weapons Special Abilities now have individual pages.
- Weapon Groups: Added Weapon Groups along with new weapon groups (Chef, Gun arms, and Power Weapons). For the purposes of feats and traits, these weapon groups count as fighter weapon groups.
- Weapons: Added in Fuma Shuriken to FFd20 ranged weapons and Animated dolls to FFd20 power weapons. Created by NapazTrix (GMT +0). Buster Swords removed.
- Iconic: Gaffgarion – Iconic Dark Knight added.
- Roll20 FFd20 Character Sheet v1.5 Released!
- Sub Jobs Optional System: Removed the line stating that any sub-job with HD increase/decrease affects main job’s HD.
- Website Update: PDFs are now back up.