The superhero has some sort of base of operations for his heroic identity. This hideout could be as small as a small apartment or as big as an island, having technology that is very primitive to the incredibly high-tech. The JP cost of this ad is equal to the base’s size cost plus its tech level cost.
- Base Size: The superhero gains a base of operations.
- 4 JP: The size of an average 3-bedroom home or apartment.
- 8 JP: Multistory building or expansive cave network.
- 12 JP: A small island. Though, keep in mind that at this level, there is not much secret to this hideout anymore.
- Base Tech Level: The superhero gains a tech level for his base of operations.
- 0 JP (No Technology): The base has no advanced technology. The security system is only as good as the padlock the superhero buys to keep his nosy neighbors out.
- 3 JP (High Tech): The hideout has all the amenities of a high tech facility with superb security systems and outfitted to be self-sufficient for months before needing to replenish food or water supply.